It Takes A Village To Help Our Children
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization located in Crisfield, MD. Our mission is to build a better future for our children by providing activities designed to promote their spiritual, social and educational well-being. Our goal is to provide our ‘at risk’ youth alternatives to drugs, violence, sex and crime. Our organization is dedicated to serving children regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, or religious beliefs.
It Takes A Village To Help Our Children, Inc., is currently serving more than 100 youth at The Crisfield Village Youth Center in Crisfield, MD.
Their ‘K’ is for College After School and Summer Programs are made possible by the Somerset County Local Management Board through funding from the Governor’s Office for Crime Control and Prevention (GOCCP), the Governor’s Office for Children (GOC) and MSDE 21st Century.
Our website has resources so you can get involved today with It Takes A Village To Help Our Children, Inc.
- Gallery – See the difference we make in our children’s lives in our gallery
- Register – Parents (and guardians) can register their children to participate in our programs
- Partners – With the gracious assistance of our many partners, we stretch our limited resources to help our youth
- Volunteer – We encourage anyone with the motivation to help our children to volunteer
- Donate – If our cause is one you wish to support, please donate using our secure PayPal “Donate” button. PayPal accepts major credit cards.